Shadow of xXDEATHXx alliance has a very long history of renting systems. Back in 2008, we were the first to start this kind of service in New Eden. We understand the needs of corporations in null sec and offer big range of free systems for any taste and budget, a wide range of discounts on systems, promotions and discount programs.
Following is a short list of what we can offer our clients:
- Automated rent and billing systems, with ability to select your own billing plan, with information on corporation discounts, payment history, ability to ask rent managers questions via applications, be it payment application or rent request;
- Flexible discounts:
- For a large amount of rented systems - for 10billion ISK worth or more - 5% discount, for 20b ISK or more - 10%, for 30b ISK or more - 15%.
- Loyalty discounts - corporation, staying in the alliance for over 3 months will receive a 5% discount, for 6 months - 10%, for 12 months - 20%.
- If a rented out system is located in a hot zone (warzone) then the rent receives a 100% discount. On top of that discount, corporation will be offered a different system to live in for the time being, free of charge.
- Corporation running a single jump bridge connection, will receive a 10% discount on its systems and POS maintenance reimbursement.
- Bonus Programs
- Buddy Invite - corporation that invites another one will receive a discount equal to 50% of the new corporation's monthly bill.
- Trial period for new clients - when you rent your first systems, you can use them for free for some time, providing you will pay a security deposit, equal to your monthly rent for all the systems. You will receive your deposit back at the end of the trial period.
- We offer our clients new systems, if there are issues with their current systems.
- Pilots, who will take part in the main alliance's Call to Arms operations (CTAs), will be eligible for ship reimbursements, within the scope of our ship reimbursement program.
- Our slogan is "We can always reach an agreement". If you have real life issues, then our rent managers can negotiate different payment plans or even delay payment for a certain period of time. If you would like to start a project for the benefit of the alliance, for example courier/logistics, then our rent managers will help you with support and advertisement of this project. If you think that the rent price is too high, then you can contact our rent manager via the billing center and explain him the reasons you think its too high and you could ask for the price to be reduced.
How to get in touch/contacts:
- As we mentioned earlier - the core of our rent system is our billing center. Once you pass simple registration application, you will be able to browse free to rent systems, select any system you like and apply to rent it. In rent application you will be able to ask any questions that interest you, and if you don't like something, then you can request rent manager to cancel your application. Under your rent bill information, you can ask questions if something went wrong. Canceling rent is just as easy as applying for it. Only corporation CEOs can apply or cancel rent applications. Directors can browse billing information and communicate with a rent manager. More details about the billing center.
- In in-game channel xwx.rent, you can contact rent managers in-game. This is a secondary channel of communications, as rent managers can answer your questions easily out of game via the billing center. Alternatively, you can get in touch with our rent managers via in-game e-mail.
- In-game contacts: